Dear OMS Families:
Registration materials for the 2020/2021 school year were sent May 4th. When registering for school, please consider joining the PTA. With your membership and participation this year, the PTA was able to fund and organize the following:
· Activity nights for all grades
· Bingo Night
· Chess Club, Camp Fit, Art Club
· Earth Fair
· Family Activity Night
· STEAM Night (in collaboration with OMS Staff)
· The Owl Way
· World of Work
These are just a few of over 30 programs and events. Your membership makes a significant impact on the experience not only for your child, but for all of the children and families at Olive-Mary Stitt. If you have already registered for school and did not sign up for the PTA with your registration, you haven’t missed your chance! We will make a membership link available this summer.
*Sign up during school registration*
• Access to Directory Spot (online school directory) plus 2 app downloads per membership
• Support to Olive PTA programs
• Membership to IL PTA with discounts to many national retailers
VOLUNTEER SIGN UP – (2020/2021)
• NOTE: You must be a PTA member to be a Room Representative and be available to attend PTA meetings.
· Order pre-packaged kits online with 1st Day School Supplies.
· ONLINE ORDER DUE July 1st
· Use link above or search by zip code for Olive-Mary Stitt School
· School Supplies will be delivered directly to the child’s classroom
· Option to add accessories like backpacks, lunch coolers, water bottles for additional charges
You can also download the 2020/2021 School Supply List directly from the OMS PTA website and purchase supplies independently.
The success of the PTA is a direct result of all the hard work by our incredible volunteers. It is also a great way to connect with new families, have fun, and strengthen our community. Please consider joining us, we’d love to have you! As always, we greatly appreciate all of the time, dedication and commitment from our volunteers to help make Olive-Mary Stitt an amazing school and community.
With sincere thanks,
OMS PTA Executive Committee