Do you want to be part of the team that welcomes our littlest Owls? Then step up to co-chair the 2020/2021 Kindergarten Mentoring Committee! The description is below. Contact email@example.com if interested.
- In early January, committee should meet to discuss upcoming Incoming Kindergarten registration that is usually the 1st week of February.
- Discuss play date dates for May, June, July, and August, class t-shirt order and any other business.
- Develop forms for the February meeting to be included in all the packets (sign up form and class t-shirt order form).
- Talk to the school office about making a brief presentation at the meeting in February to welcome.
- Establish an email list from the interest form completed by the parents.
- Communicate with incoming Kindergarten families reminding them about upcoming play dates, screening days, and form due dates, and offer to answer any questions that they might have.
- Design a class t-shirt with the incoming class year on it. Find a place to get the t-shirts and coordinate the order.
Coordinate approximately 4 play dates.