UPDATE 9/4/2019 – HOUSE HOP IS SOLD OUT!
UPDATE 8/30/19 – House Hop 2019 Almost Full!!!
8th Annual Olive House Hop (formerly called progressive dinner.)
This event is only for Parents and Guardians of Olive Mary Stitt Students.
House Hop is a premier FUNdraising event for the Olive PTA! If you have not attended in the past you are in for a treat! This event is great for families, both new and old, to mingle with others in our wonderful Olive community! Bring your spouse/partner or come with your friends.
How to House Hop:
- Purchase Tickets and we do the rest!
- The day of the event you swing by Olive to pick up tickets/House Assignments! (Around 6:30 PM)
- Arrive at your first house from 7:00-9:00 for food, drinks, and conversation with other Olive parents.
- Move on to your second house from 9:00-11:00 for more food, drinks, and new faces!
- Keep the party going at the after-party! (Details announced at a later date)
Remember Lyft and UBER are your friends!